Your privacy is important to Gelsoft Frontier. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Gelsoft Frontier collects, and the ways in which Gelsoft Frontier uses that personal information.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://www.gelsoftfrontier.com.au
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Gelsoft Frontier may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including to process the order and to deliver the goods ordered);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including customer’s full name, physical address, email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Credit Card payments other than adopting PayPal gateway); and
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including tailored product, promotion and terms and conditions updates)
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Using personal information
Gelsoft Frontier may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- display information about you on the website;
- deliver products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- share remarketing insights with Google Analytics tool to personalize best marketing offers for you.
Securing your data
Gelsoft Frontier will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Gelsoft Frontier will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.